Welcome to Innovative Wellness Care:
The perfect ambiance and blending of allopathic and natural organic therapies to improve quality of life, increase mobility, transform your being from a space of energy depletion to energy rejuvenation with one path…wellness and recovery.
Innovative Wellness Care provides:
- • Medical Cannabis Certification
- • Medical Cannabis application guidance
- • Cannabis Consulting
- • Cannabidiol CBD products Tinctures and Topicals
- • Cannabis Education
- • Budtender Training for Dispensary setting
So much more is developing for 2019!
Innovative Wellness Care is creating just that space for our patients to tap into and utilize services that promote healthy consciousness and body awareness and healing.
Additional Services coming to Innovative Wellness in January 2019:
- • Wellness Massage
- • Wellness Yoga
- • Meditation
- • CBD infused Culinary Events
- • Energy Healing
- • Energy Guidance
- • Cannabis Consulting
- • Guest Speakers
- • Educational Events
- • Workshops
- • Art exhibits
- • Intimate Music Events
- • Meet & Greets
- • Networking Events
Farah is Innovative Wellness Care’s Cannabis Consultant. Dr. Rahul Khare and Farah have created a medical cannabis consultation service to help any patient with the medical cannabis card in Illinois and anywhere in the world, to use cannabis as a medication.
Utilizing clinical research and a huge amount of anecdotal Innovative Express Care patient testimonies, we will work with you and your dispensary to find the right strains and the correct consumption methods based on your individual needs, lifestyle goals and health concerns.
Using our specific guidelines based on science, Dr. Khare and Farah have set up protocols to help each patient with their condition and symptoms. Farah, in conjunction with Dr. Khare, will recommend individualized strain recommendations based on a patient’s condition, medications patients are currently taking, dispensary menu , and what strains have been tried in the past (successfully and unsuccessfully).
Understanding dosing, consumption methods, and combinational therapy is the most efficient and supportive way to steer patients to preventive medicine and all the options that are available with Cannabis therapy.
Using the science available, Dr. Khare and Farah have put together specific protocols for conditions such as:
Spinal Cord Disease (Chronic Pain)
benzodiazepine (Xanax, Valium, Ativan) reduction, and other antidepressant medication reduction.
• Those who have never used or are not familiar with cannabis as a medication.
• Those who have significant debilitating conditions, who really want to take action and get the best strains, best consumption methods, and personalized recommendations for their condition.
• Those who want to take medical cannabis usage to the next level, trying Rick Simpson Oil (RSO), and other high CBD combinational medical cannabis products.
• Those who do not want to experiment by themselves but want an expert to professionally navigate medical cannabis as a medicine.
• Those who are busy and want to get educated in a quick amount of time.
• Those who want guided relief in a short amount of time
We look forward to talking to you about your future use of medical cannabis. Dr. Khare and Farah’s goals are to use their knowledge, their ability to teach, and their experience in the cannabis industry to help personalize medical cannabis specifically to you. Sometimes, going to the dispensary is an overwhelming process, but Dr. Khare and Farah can simplify it and make the recommendations you need to make medical cannabis a medicine that will change your life forever.
- Insurance or $150 (depending on visit time) for self-pay visits
- This appointment is for AFTER you receive your card and it can be billed through insurance or $150 self pay.